Fitness Studio Membership includes:
- Access to all daily live workouts Mondays to Fridays.
- Recordings of live workouts if you can’t make it.
- 2 x Meal Plans. The Jump Start 22 Plan to melt away those festive foods and the Healthy Living Meal Plan with Recipe Pack, Meal Prep Guide, and Shopping List.
- The 365 Goal Setting Workbook and Templates for 2022.
- The 3 Phase Building Healthy Habits.
- Access to our Fitness Studio Members Group.
- Private profile on the Fitness Studio App to track nutrition, habits, workouts and more.
- Whatsapp and Call access to our Lead Trainer, Laura Smith.
- 2 x meal plans with recipes, meal prep notes & shopping lists.
- A guided plan to achieve 3 daily habits you want to change in January 2022.
- A comprehensive system to set goals for the year and break them down into actionable steps month by month. This includes supporting worksheets, templates, and printables you can use the whole year through.
- Tons of healthy & delicious recipes, each come with a MyFitnessPal barcode scanner to make tracking easy peasy.
- 21 x live workouts led by our trainer @findyourfitwithlau over 4 weeks.
- 4 x class times every day to fit your schedule.
- Daily recordings of live classes to catch up when you can’t make it – never miss a workout.
- The 2022 New Year, BEST Me 28 Day Workout Challenge (mini daily workout challenges over 4 weeks that can supplement your daily live classes). Includes a digital calendar, and printable + social media tracker.
- Access to our members group to share in the fun as well as our private instagram page with members only resources, tips, tricks, and motivation.
- Fitness Mag Studio Training App to track your workouts, progress, habits, steps, sleep, nutrition and more. Load progress photos, leave comments for your Trainer and keep on top of all your fitness related data.
- Direct access to your trainer @findyourfitwithlau for all the support and guidance you need.
What you need:
• A device (mobile or laptop) with internet access.
• Dumbbells (weight will vary depending on your current abilities).
• 1 x Exercise band (the long flat one).
• A stable object of around knee height (to be used as an exercise bench).
If you have access to other equipment you will be able to make use of this. Your trainer will guide you during live sessions on when and how you can use other equipment during your training sessions.